In this presentation, McAfee & Taft labor and employment attorney Paul Ross introduces supervisors and managers to several key employment laws and legal concepts. Topics include:
- At-will employment versus “just cause” employment
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)
This presentation requires a subscription to the Employment Law Compliance training module of JurisIQ.