JurisIQ en Español
We are pleased to introduce our latest product expansion with the addition of Spanish-language versions of its essential employee-level courses, presented by McAfee & Taft attorney Isai Molina. The expansion also includes companion Spanish-language quizzes for employers who wish to test and track the comprehension skills of their employees.
What is JurisIQ?
We've heard from human resources professionals, executives and business owners about the very real need for an affordable and efficient solution for all their workplace training and education needs. Well, now you have it.
What's the value of training?
Can you justify the time and expense associated with that training? What are the benefits of making that investment, and how will you know if it pays off? What are you risking if you choose not to have a program, and what are the chances that you get called on that risk? This complimentary video presentation helps employers evaluate the need for training in their organization and the benefits of making that investment.
JurisIQ Learning Center's new enhanced features provide HR professionals and executives with more powerful administrative and reporting functionality, allowing for a more tailored approach and hands-on management of the training process — from course assignments to user management to real-time tracking and reporting.
The fact is that many companies — even well-meaning employers — do an inadequate job of providing initial and ongoing training for their workforce, often with costly consequences. While a lack of time, resources, and access to quality training and educational materials are often to blame, they are no defense in a lawsuit.
Protect your company with JurisIQ.
- On-demand, online training on a broad range of workplace topics, presented by lawyers you know and trust
- Unlimited access to the entire JurisIQ library of videos and supplemental materials
- Videos and educational materials are updated as the law changes
- Three tracks of targeted training: front-line employees, managers and supervisors, and HR professionals and executives
A comprehensive training program is your best defense in the event of a lawsuit. Learn more about the value of training »
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, JurisIQ may be the affordable one-stop training solution for your organization:
- You provide training on an infrequent or inconsistent basis
- You don’t provide training to new employees as part of the onboarding process
- You provide training on just one or two topics
- You have one-size-fits-all training for employees, supervisors, and HR professionals
- You don’t provide specialized training for supervisors or HR professionals
- Your training does not always reflect the latest updates in employment law
- You have employees in multiple or remote locations
- You want to take advantage of all available legal defenses in the event your organization is sued in employment litigation